Wooden Chalet “Great Comfort” – Modulo 24
24m² / 2 bedrooms / 4 to 6 people
Summer or winter, a wooden chalet to feel really in the mountains
In summer, to take advantage of the cocktail of activities in our valleys, or in winter for a ski holiday, you will be comfortable in one of our Modulo 24 chalets. The 24m² interior is ideally optimised so that you never feel cramped.
Ideal for sharing good times with family or friends, the living room, with its equipped kitchen, opens onto a 15m² covered terrace. From breakfast to the end of the evening, you will enjoy the outdoor life and the view on our mountains…
Are you looking for a chalet in the heart of the 5 valleys, in Briançon – Serre Chevalier, in a quiet and wooded environment, in comfortable accommodation with a sumptuous view of the mountains? Look no further, you have found it 😊…
– 1 bedroom with 1 double bed 140×190, cupboard and wardrobe,
– 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds 80×190 and storage space,
– In the living room, the bench can be pulled out and becomes a real bed 140×190, a dining table and colour TV, and an electric radiator because the nights can be cool in the mountains.
– Open kitchen, fully equipped, with fridge, 4 gas hob, traditional oven and microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine and of course storage and all the necessary crockery.
– Separate shower room and WC
– You will be able to park your car next to your accommodation.
Prices, Availability & Booking
Select your dates to see the rates and book :
In summer, enjoy Serre Chevalier Vallée Briançon and the Pays des Ecrins.
1 comfortable chalet + 1 large heated swimming pool + 1 dynamic children’s club + 1 gourmet snack bar + 1 mini-golf + numerous activities = 1 cocktail to sip without moderation…
In winter, enjoy the joys of winter sports and the ski area of Serre Chevalier.
1 comfortable chalet + 1 covered terrace + 1 significant snow cover + 1 exceptional sunshine = Happy holidaymakers in the mountains
You are just a few clicks away from your relaxing and tonic stay…
To make your weekend or holiday in the heart of the Pays des Ecrins and Serre Chevalier Vallée Briançon a reality…
All our accommodation is non-smoking. Pets are accepted, they simply need to be declared, kept on a lead and have their vaccinations up to date.
We provide blankets and pillows, but sheets are optional, as are towels and other household linen you may need.
Your accommodation will be available from 4pm on the day of your arrival, and must be vacated by 10am on the day of your departure. A deposit cheque of 250€ will be requested on arrival.
Our other accommodation
See our dedicated pages for more information: