Comfortable chalets for all seasons
In winter for skiing, the rest of the year for hiking and discovering the incredible diversity of the Hautes Alpes, you are looking for a chalet between Serre Chevalier Vallée Briançon and the Pays des Ecrins? Look no further, you have found it!
Just like at home, but with a holiday spirit!
Just because you’re on holiday doesn’t mean you have to cut back on comfort! In our chalets, you will find all the comfort you need to have an excellent stay. Rooms with quality bedding, a fully equipped kitchen (most of them even with a dishwasher), a shower room and separate toilets, a covered terrace with a table and garden chairs… Isn’t it nice here?
A chalet near Serre Chevalier and Briançon is good. With a covered terrace it’s better. And the garden? Can you imagine the garden? 4 hectares planted with trees, a large swimming pool, a large petanque area, a mini-golf course, table tennis tables, a children‘s playground, a snack bar, barbeque evenings, the Durance river flowing all along… Isn’t it even better there?
Comfortable chalets in summer and winter…
The Hautes Alpes, like all mountain destinations in general, offers an incredible wealth of activities, entertainment, services, and of course landscapes, colours and relief all year round, in summer and winter, in spring and autumn…
Our chalets, 5 minutes from Briançon and Serre Chevalier, benefit from a reinforced insulation which allows them to be pleasant in all seasons. You can therefore move in from the opening of the campsite (Christmas holidays) until the closing (1st weekend of October) :
- At Christmas, a chalet for downhill skiing in Serre Chevalier or Puy Saint Vincent.
- In January, a chalet for ski touring on the summits of the Clarée Valley.
- In February, a chalet for cross-country or Nordic skiing in Pelvoux – Vallouise.
- In March, a chalet for sledging or dog sledding.
- In April, a chalet to do trails in the Pays des Ecrins.
- In May, a chalet to challenge the Lautaret, Galibier and Izoard passes by bike.
- In June, a chalet to ride your motorbike along the winding roads of the whole region.
- Rafting, canyoning, climbing, mountain biking… in July and August, a chalet for a relaxing and multi-activity holiday.
- In September, a chalet to discover the heritage and in particular Briançon and its Vauban fort, classified Unesco.
- And all year round, I hike, you hike, he hikes, we hike, you hike, they hike…
Your second home 5 minutes from Briançon
Do you regularly come to recharge your batteries in the Hautes Alpes and more particularly in the Briançon area? Have you fallen under the spell of the Pays des Ecrins? Does the Clarée Valley hold no secrets for you? You already know most of the trails in Serre Chevalier?
But you don’t have a place to stay? Perhaps this is the time?
At Iscle de Prelles, you can become the owner of your own chalet in Serre Chevalier and Briançon.