Wooden Chalet “Great Comfort” – Modulo 28
28m² / 2 bedrooms / 4 to 6 people
Summer or winter, a fully equipped chalet to feel really on holiday
A beautiful 28m² chalet with 2 bedrooms that offers all the comfort for summer and winter stays.
A large living room will allow you to be comfortable for up to 6 people, and the kitchen offers everything you need to cook “just like at home”!
Ideal for great memories with family and friends, you can enjoy the 15m² covered terrace at any time of the day.
You will fall asleep “like a baby” in the quality bedding, lulled by the Durance river flowing at the back of the campsite.
– 1 bedroom with 1 double bed 140×190, cupboard and wardrobe,
– 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds 80×190 and storage space,
– In the living room, the sofa can be pulled out to become a real 140×190 bed, a dining table and colour TV, and an electric radiator because the nights can be chilly in the mountains.
– Open kitchen, fully equipped, with fridge, 4 gas hob, traditional oven and microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine and of course storage and all the necessary crockery.
– Separate shower room and WC
– You will be able to park your car next to your accommodation.
Prices, Availability & Booking
Select your dates to see the rates and book :
In summer, enjoy Serre Chevalier Vallée Briançon and the Pays des Ecrins.
1 comfortable chalet + 1 large heated swimming pool + 1 dynamic children’s club + 1 gourmet snack bar + 1 mini-golf + numerous activities = 1 cocktail to sip without moderation…
In winter, enjoy the joys of winter sports and the ski area of Serre Chevalier.
1 comfortable chalet + 1 covered terrace + 1 significant snow cover + 1 exceptional sunshine = Happy holidaymakers in the mountains
You are just a few clicks away from your relaxing and tonic stay…
To make your weekend or holiday in the heart of the Pays des Ecrins and Serre Chevalier Vallée Briançon a reality…
All our accommodation is non-smoking. Pets are accepted, they simply need to be declared, kept on a lead and have their vaccinations up to date.
We provide blankets and pillows, but sheets are optional, as are towels and other household linen you may need.
Your accommodation will be available from 4pm on the day of your arrival, and must be vacated by 10am on the day of your departure. A deposit cheque of 250€ will be requested on arrival.
Our other accommodation
See our dedicated pages for more information: