Mobile Home “Eco” Ophéa
21m² / 2 bedrooms / 4 people
The ideal mobile home for a budget stay
It doesn’t matter which bottle it is, the main thing is that it is comfortable! The surfaces are generous and the benches particularly comfortable.
You will also be very comfortable outside, from breakfast to dinner, thanks to its terrace or arbour.
The kitchen is equipped with everything you need to enjoy local products.
Having said that, as you can see from the photos, our Ophéa range is not specifically new, so we offer it at an economical price…
– 1 bedroom with 1 double bed 140×190, cupboard and wardrobe, panoramic window.
– 1 bedroom with 2 beds 80×190, cupboards and wardrobe.
– In the living room, a convertible corner sofa, a dining table and an electric radiator because the nights can be cool in the mountains.
– Open kitchen, fully equipped, with fridge, 4 burner gas hob, coffee machine and of course storage and all the necessary crockery.
– Separate shower room and WC
– You can park your car next to your accommodation.
Prices, Availability & Booking
Select your dates to see the rates and book :
This category of mobile home is available during the summer period, from the end of April until closing time, the first weekend of October.
To take advantage of the joys of winter sports, discover the chalets and unusual accommodation that can welcome you from the Christmas holidays.
You are just a few clicks away from your relaxing and tonic stay…
To make your weekend or holiday in the heart of the Pays des Ecrins and Serre Chevalier Vallée Briançon a reality…
All our accommodation is non-smoking. Pets are accepted, they simply need to be declared, kept on a lead and have their vaccinations up to date.
We provide blankets and pillows, but sheets are optional, as are towels and other household linen you may need.
Your accommodation will be available from 4pm on the day of your arrival, and must be vacated by 10am on the day of your departure. A deposit cheque of 250€ will be requested on arrival.
Our other accommodation
See our dedicated pages for more information: